Youth Boys & Girls Track & Field (8, 10, 12, 14, 16 & 18 & Under Divisions)
T.A.A.F. State Track & Field qualification begins at the local level with the track athlete being registered thru their member city track team, affiliate track team or as an unattached athlete. Circuit meets, depending on region, are available to the athlete for practice. The T.A.A.F. registered athlete must qualify thru regional competition (the region in which they are registered). Once the athlete qualifies at region level, he or she advances to the T.A.A.F. State Track Meet held at the T.A.A.F. Summer Games of Texas.
ALL Unattached Athletes and New Affiliate Memberships must be processed no later than 3 working days prior to Region deadline or June 30 whichever comes first. Please check your region to view exact date. Athlete registration and region entry to region qualifier is entered thru the T.A.A.F. online registration website (www.taaf.com - home page for directions.
- T.A.A.F. Track & Field Rules
- Region Determination - (determined by county of member's address)
- Official T.A.A.F. State Track & Field Records as of 7-31-13
- State Commissioners
- Individual Sport Waiver Form
- 2014 T.A.A.F. Summer Games of Texas State Track & Field Meet will be held July 31 - August 3 in College Station, Texas
2013 TAAF Summer Games of Texas State Track & Field Meet was held in Corpus Christi on July 25-28
2013 Complete Track & Field Meet Results-Revised 8-7-13
- 2012 State Track & Field Meet was held during the Summer Games of Texas in Corpus Christi - July 26-29.
- 2012 Complete Track & Field State Meet Results (revised 8-7-12)
- State Track & Field Records - as of 8-7-12